Adobe Audition 1.5
Adobe's version of CoolEdit 2000
|Program Name: ||Adobe Audition|
|Category: ||Audio Editors|
|Windows: ||Win 98/ME/2000/XP|
|Price: ||$299 |
|Download size: ||30.05 MB|
|Rating: ||not rated yet Rate it!|
|Screenshot: ||click to view|
Adobe Audition - description of program
Adobe® Audition™ 1.5 software is a professional audio editing environment. Designed for demanding audio and video professionals, Adobe Audition offers advanced audio mixing, editing, and effects processing capabilities. Its flexible workflow, combined with exceptional ease of use and precise tools, gives you the power to create rich, nuanced audio of the highest possible quality.
Complete audio studio
• Handle all of your digital audio tasks within a single application. Work with a multitrack mixing view, a
mono and stereo waveform editing view, and audio effects; create music with loops; and burn audio CDs.
Enhanced support for video
• Edit video soundtracks more easily with the ability to view video frames in the Timeline and import a
wide range of file formats, including AVI, native DV, MPEG, and WMV.
Powerful audio effects and DSP tools
• Work with more than 50 digital signal processing (DSP) tools and effects, mastering and analysis tools,
audio restoration features, and third-party DirectX and VST plug-ins.
Powerful multitrack mixing
• Use the Multitrack View for recording, mixing, and editing up to 128 stereo tracks. Record up to
32 inputs, use real-time effects and EQ on every track, play back video and MIDI files, and more.
Wave editing view
• Record and edit individual audio files with fast, accurate tools that are tightly integrated with the
Multitrack View for an improved workflow.
• Stream full-resolution audio data in real time between Adobe Audition and other audio soware such as
Propellerhead Reason and Ableton Live.
Loop-based soundtrack creation
• Use flexible looping tools to quickly construct high-quality music for songs or movie soundtracks.
Loops automatically match global session tempo and key to produce dynamic compositions.
• Add final touches to a mix with the Graphic and Parametric EQs, expand the stereo field with the
Pan/Expander, and pump up your audio with the Dynamics Processor and Hard Limiter.
Edit Original support
• Import audio (WAV) files into Adobe Premiere® Pro or Aer Effects® projects, and then use the Edit Original
command to open either the WAV or session file (requires Aer Effects 6.0 or later) in Adobe Audition.
Flexible file format support
• Work with files from a wide array of sources, and deliver files in the audio format you need with more than
20 file formats and variations, including Windows® PCM (WAV), AIFF, MP3, and WMA.
• Insert MIDI files into Adobe Audition multitrack sessions to play them in sync with your audio and video
• Digitally extract tracks from audio CDs to your hard drive for use in projects.
Highest quality audio
• Record, edit, and mix high-resolution 32-bit files using any sample rate up to 10MHz, including standard
rates such as 44.1kHz (CD quality), 88.2kHz, 96kHz (DVD quality), and 192kHz.
More than 5,000 royalty-free music loops
• Create your own music using more than 5,000 performance-based, royalty-free music loops. Styles include
Rock, Techno, Classical, Reggae, and more.
• Restore old vinyl, remove hisses and hums, fix clipped audio, and recover previously unusable
recordings with classic or automatic Click/Pop Eliminators, Noise Reduction, Hiss Reduction, and
Clip Restoration effects.
Frequency space editing
• Visually isolate and select sounds in frequency and time using a marquee selection tool in the spectral
editing view, and then clean up, modify, or apply effects to the selected sound.
• Correct off-pitch performances and create pitch-based effects using the new pitch correction effects.
Use the automatic mode for quick results or the manual mode for precise control.
New sample sessions
• Get up to speed quickly by using any of the 20 sample sessions included with Adobe Audition, or modify
the sample sessions to create your own music.
• Reduce the vocal or instrumental portions of a track and create a cappella and karaoke-ready tracks while
preserving the stereo image with the new Center Channel Extractor tool.
High-quality sample rate conversions
• Use transparent sample rate conversions with customizable dither settings to ensure great-sounding results
when converting material to 48kHz for CD material or 96kHz for video.
Tempo and pitch processing
• Change tempo without shiing pitch—or shi pitch without changing tempo—without introducing
Professional delay effects
• Get rich reverbs, lush delays, thick choruses, and more with professional delay effects; hundreds of presets
make it easy to get started.
Group waveform normalization
• Convert multiple audio files to the same overall loudness. Each file is analyzed for average volume, peak
volume, and frequency; amplification and limiting make the perceived loudness the same.
Automatic beat detection
• Find and mark beats automatically. is makes new loop file creation a snap and greatly assists DJs and
others who need to quickly match beats between multiple files.
Smooth envelope transitions
• Adjust volume, pan, effects, and more for clips in a multitrack mix. Adjust curves using splines to produce
gradual transitions, and rescale all envelope points to quickly make changes.
The most common mistakes for Adobe Audition
Dobe audition | Qdobe audition | Sdobe audition | Zdobe audition | Aobe audition | Asobe audition | Aeobe audition | Afobe audition | Acobe audition | Axobe audition | Adbe audition | Adibe audition | Adkbe audition | Adlbe audition | Adpbe audition | Adoe audition | Adove audition | Adoge audition | Adohe audition | Adone audition | Adob audition | Adobw audition | Adobs audition | Adobd audition | Adobr audition | Adobeaudition | Adobe udition | Adobe qudition | Adobe sudition | Adobe zudition | Adobe adition | Adobe aydition | Adobe aidition | Adobe ahdition | Adobe ajdition | Adobe auition | Adobe ausition | Adobe aueition | Adobe aufition | Adobe aucition