Mozilla Firefox 2.0
popular fast and secure web browser
Mozilla Firefox - description of program
The award-winning Web browser from Mozilla is now even faster, more secure, and totally customizable to your online life.
Enjoy a Better Web Experience
There's a lot to do on the Web, and Firefox 2 is full of helpful features to make your time online more productive.
* Improved Tabbed Browsing - We love tabs as much as you do, so Firefox 2 will open new web pages in tabs by default. Each of those tabs has its own close button, but don't worry - if you accidentally close a tab, just go to the History menu to bring it back from the list of "Recently Closed Tabs." You'll never be crunched for space anymore, either. When you have too many tabs open to comfortably fit in a single window, scroll arrows will appear on either side, and a button on the right side will always show you an easy-to-read list of all your open tabs.
* Spell Checking - Sometimes you're in a rush, and can't remember if it's "i" before "e" or the other way around. Firefox 2 has built-in spell checking to keep you from making any mistakes in your blog posts and Web-based email, so you can worry about more important things.
* Search Suggestions
* Session Restore - Losing your place while you're doing things on the Web is a pain. Now, with Session Restore, if Firefox has to restart or closes when it comes back you'll pick up exactly where you left off. The windows and tabs you were using, the text you typed into forms, and the in-progress downloads you had running will all be restored. You can even set Firefox 2 to always restore your previous session instead of loading a home page, so you'll never lose your place again.
* Web Feeds (RSS) - What do news headlines, indie rock podcasts, and pictures of kittens have in common? They're all things that you can subscribe to with Web feeds. Firefox 2 gives you full control over Web feeds, showing you a preview and letting you choose how you want to subscribe. You can use a Firefox Live Bookmark, or a feed reader that you've installed on your computer, or through a Web service such as My Yahoo!, Bloglines or Google Reader.
* Live Titles
* Integrated Search
* Live Bookmarks
* Pop-up Blocker
* Streamlined Interface
* Accessibility - Firefox delivers a better browsing experience for everyone - including those who are visually impaired. Firefox includes support for DHTML accessibility. Web developers can create pages that reduce the amount of tabbing required to navigate a document to minimize keystrokes for those with mobility disabilities. Firefox also includes support for Microsoft Active Accessibility, Microsoft's accessibility API standard for Windows. This support allows Firefox to work with screen readers such as GW Micro's Window-Eyes and Freedom Scientific's JAWS. Firefox 2 (Windows version) meets US federal government requirements that software be easily accessible to users with physical impairments.
Stay Secure on the Web
* The Web is a great place, but sometimes you'll encounter bad people. Firefox keeps you safe from spyware, hackers, scammers and spammers, using the power of a vigilant and passionate community to protect you 24/7.
* Phishing Protection
* Open Source, More Secure
* Automated Update
* Protection from Spyware
* Clear Private Data
Personalize Your Browser
* Choose from thousands of useful Add-ons that enhance Firefox. It's easy to personalize Firefox 2 to make it your own.
* An Add-on for Everyone
* Add-ons Manager for Extensions and Themes
* Search Engine Manager
The most common mistakes for Mozilla Firefox
Ozilla firefox | Nozilla firefox | Jozilla firefox | Kozilla firefox | Mzilla firefox | Mizilla firefox | Mkzilla firefox | Mlzilla firefox | Mpzilla firefox | Moilla firefox | Moailla firefox | Mosilla firefox | Moxilla firefox | Moyilla firefox | Mozlla firefox | Mozulla firefox | Mozolla firefox | Mozklla firefox | Mozila firefox | Moziola firefox | Mozikla firefox | Mozimla firefox | Moziloa firefox | Mozilka firefox | Mozilma firefox | Mozill firefox | Mozillq firefox | Mozills firefox | Mozillz firefox | Mozillafirefox | Mozilla irefox | Mozilla direfox | Mozilla girefox | Mozilla rirefox | Mozilla cirefox | Mozilla virefox | Mozilla frefox | Mozilla furefox | Mozilla forefox | Mozilla fkrefox