interactive satellite maps
|Program Name: ||Google Earth|
|Category: ||Internet related|
|Windows: ||Win 98/ME/2000/XP|
|Price: ||Free |
|Download size: ||10.45 MB|
|Rating: || (5.0) Rate it!|
|Screenshot: ||click to view|
Google Earth - description of program
Google Earth allows you to view global imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. Just type in the address or location, and watch the interactive 3D navigate to that location, zooming in to street level (you can actually see cars on the street). Along with the detailed satellite images, you can pan and zoom, mark locations, and activate layers that show points of interests like banks, schools, restaurants shopping areas and much more. In addition to the standard satellite view, Google Earth also includes a tilt feature that allows you to render the map in a realistic 3D perspective that shows elevations levels. Additional features include on-screen measuring, emailing and printing of map views, personal places and more.
"For anyone who has ever dreamed of flying..." - NY Times
The idea is simple. It’s a globe that sits inside your PC. You point and zoom to anyplace on the planet that you want to explore. Satellite images and local facts zoom into view. Tap into Google search to show local points of interest and facts. Zoom to a specific address to check out an apartment or hotel. View driving directions and even fly along your route. We invite you to try it now.
* Free for personal use.
* Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
* Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth - Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
* Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
* Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, shopping, and more.
* KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations and view. thousands of data points created by Google Earth users.
Use it for:
* Planning a trip
* Getting driving directions
* Finding a house or apartment
* Finding a local business
* Exploring the world
Requires 3D graphics card. Broadband internet connection is recommended.
The most common mistakes for Google Earth
Oogle earth | Foogle earth | Hoogle earth | Toogle earth | Voogle earth | Boogle earth | Gogle earth | Giogle earth | Gkogle earth | Glogle earth | Gpogle earth | Goigle earth | Gokgle earth | Golgle earth | Gopgle earth | Goole earth | Goofle earth | Goohle earth | Gootle earth | Goovle earth | Gooble earth | Googe earth | Googoe earth | Googke earth | Googme earth | Googl earth | Googlw earth | Googls earth | Googld earth | Googlr earth | Googleearth | Google arth | Google warth | Google sarth | Google darth | Google rarth | Google erth | Google eqrth | Google esrth | Google ezrth