Genuine spyware protection for free
Windows Defender - description of program
Windows Defender is a free program that helps protect your computer against pop-ups, slow performance, and security threats caused by spyware and other unwanted software. It features Real-Time Protection, a monitoring system that recommends actions against spyware when it's detected and minimizes interruptions and helps you stay productive. Now with 2 free support incidents for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
Benefits of Windows Defender
Helps detect and remove spyware
* Spyware detection. Quickly and easily finds spyware and other unwanted programs that can slow down your computer, display annoying pop-up ads, change Internet settings, or use your private information without your consent.
* Straightforward operation and thorough removal technology. Eliminates detected spyware easily at your direction. If you inadvertently remove programs that you actually want, it's easy to get them back.
* Scheduled scanning and removal. Runs these processes when it's convenient for you, whether it's on-demand or on a schedule that you set.
Improves Internet browsing safety
* Helps stop spyware before it infiltrates your computer. Offers a continuous safeguard designed to target all the ways that spyware can infiltrate your computer.
* Works without distracting you. Runs in the background and automatically handles spyware based on preferences that you set. You can use your computer with minimal interruption.
Helps stop the latest threats
* Expertise you can rely on. A dedicated team of Microsoft researchers continuously searches the Internet to discover new spyware and develop methods to counteract it.
* Stops new threats quickly. A voluntary, worldwide network of Windows Defender users helps Microsoft determine which suspicious programs to classify as spyware. Participants help discover new threats quickly and notify Microsoft analysts, so that everyone is better protected. Anyone who uses Windows Defender can join this network and help report potential spyware to Microsoft.
* Automatically stays up to date. To help protect your computer from the latest threats, you can choose to have updates that counteract new spyware automatically downloaded to your computer.
Windows Defender detects and removes known spyware from your computer, which helps make your Internet browsing safer.
The software uses automatic definition updates provided by Microsoft analysts to help detect and remove new threats as the threats are identified.
The most common mistakes for Windows Defender
Indows defender | Qindows defender | Eindows defender | Aindows defender | Sindows defender | Wndows defender | Wundows defender | Wondows defender | Wkndows defender | Widows defender | Wibdows defender | Wimdows defender | Wihdows defender | Wijdows defender | Winows defender | Winsows defender | Wineows defender | Winfows defender | Wincows defender | Winxows defender | Windws defender | Windiws defender | Windkws defender | Windlws defender | Windpws defender | Windos defender | Windoqs defender | Windoes defender | Windoas defender | Windoss defender | Window defender | Windowa defender | Windowd defender | Windoww defender | Windowz defender | Windowx defender | Windowsdefender | Windows efender | Windows sefender | Windows eefender